RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
The Resource Management Division is responsible for facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance/repair. In an ongoing effort to insure that the Sun City Fire & Medical Department operates the safest fleet possible and maintains the department’s assets, the Resource Management Division is responsible for:
- On-going education of department members involved with facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance.
- On-going evaluation and implementation of national, state and local requirements as they pertain to fleet and facility management.
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Management of vendors providing repair/warranty work and those supplying parts for quality and pricing.
- Communication between all personnel involved with the care and maintenance of our facilities and fleet, both internal and external.
- Coordination of the department’s communication infrastructure with the Phoenix Regional Computer-Aided Dispatch System.
- Evaluation of new methods to increase efficiency while reducing costs.
Request for Proposal:
The Sun City Fire and Medical Department is seeking proposals from underground plumbing companies for replacement of sand oil interceptor and modifications to current interceptor at Fire Station 132. Station location address; 11401 N. 99th Avenue, Sun City, Arizona 85351. click here.