RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
The Resource Management Division is responsible for facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance/repair. In an ongoing effort to insure that the Sun City Fire & Medical Department operates the safest fleet possible and maintains the department’s assets, the Resource Management Division is responsible for:
- On-going education of department members involved with facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance.
- On-going evaluation and implementation of national, state and local requirements as they pertain to fleet and facility management.
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Management of vendors providing repair/warranty work and those supplying parts for quality and pricing.
- Communication between all personnel involved with the care and maintenance of our facilities and fleet, both internal and external.
- Coordination of the department’s communication infrastructure with the Phoenix Regional Computer-Aided Dispatch System.
- Evaluation of new methods to increase efficiency while reducing costs.
Request for Proposal:
The Sun City Fire and Medical Department is seeking proposals from HVAC companies for replacement and repair modifications of HVAC units at Fire Station 131. Fire Station 131 is located at 17017 N. 99th Ave, Sun City, Arizona 85373. For the RFP No. HVAC-131 click here.