RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
The Resource Management Division is responsible for facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance/repair. In an ongoing effort to insure that the Sun City Fire & Medical Department operates the safest fleet possible and maintains the department’s assets, the Resource Management Division is responsible for:
- On-going education of department members involved with facility, equipment, and fleet maintenance.
- On-going evaluation and implementation of national, state and local requirements as they pertain to fleet and facility management.
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Management of vendors providing repair/warranty work and those supplying parts for quality and pricing.
- Communication between all personnel involved with the care and maintenance of our facilities and fleet, both internal and external.
- Coordination of the department’s communication infrastructure with the Phoenix Regional Computer-Aided Dispatch System.
- Evaluation of new methods to increase efficiency while reducing costs.
Find out more information about the sale of the original Fire Station 133 property and building here: Fire Station 133 Sale Brochure